Prix Galien Canada
Applications are invited from researchers involved for at least the last five years in biopharmaceutical research leading or making a substantial contribution to the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of disease.
Candidates from academia, health care institutions, research centers and industry are eligible.
Applications are to be printed, single sided on 8.5”´11” paper and consist of:
- A completed registration form signed by the Dean of the Faculty, Associate VP or VP Research, or President
- Rationale for the application (max. 3 pages)
- Background of the research and research program (max. 3 pages)
- Overall value of the research program including relevant achievements, potential for future discovery and impact on training (max. 3 pages)
- Research impact and benefits on human health (max. 3 pages)
- One page resume and a full CV for the researcher or each tem member
- A letter of recommendation
- Appendix: five published articles about the research including no more than one review article.
Along with the registration form, you will be asked to send a cheque in the amount of $2500 made out to Innovation Life Canada. The registration fee will help cover the cost of the files analysis.
The submissions entry deadline is July 30 2017
Interested parties are encouraged to consult with Danelle D'Alvise, Prizes & Awards Manager in the Office of the Vice-President, Research regarding this award and the nomination process.
t: 905-525-9140 extension 27419