Frontiers of Knowledge Award
A complete nomination package consists of the following:
- Completed nomination form, found online;
- a summary of each candidate’s achievements, including the reasons for his/her/their nomination (max. 1000 characters each).
- letter of nomination signed by the president of the university
- a description of the salient contributions of the candidate(s) and reasoned arguments for their nomination (one document per nomination; for multiple nominees, briefly describe the role of each in the achievement under consideration; max. four pages)
- candidate’s (or candidates’) CV(s)
Nominations must be approved by nominees’ department chair and dean, and by Rob Baker, Vice-President, Research. Approved nominations will be endorsed by President Patrick Deane. Contact Danelle D'Alvise to facilitate this process.
Final nomination submission deadline is June 30, 2017