Entry Form/Terms & Conditions
*IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
One application form must be completed and submitted for each entry (only one entry per person or team) to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded via Dropbox to the Art of Research submissions folder.
*Please save your files with your last name followed by the appropriate .jpg/.tiff/.doc/.pdf extension*
The Art of Research Competition is conducted by the Office of the Vice-President Research, McMaster University. By entering this competition, you agree to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) One application form must be completed and submitted for each entry (one entry per person) to email@example.com or upload via Dropbox to: McMaster Research
2) You are a McMaster University student, staff, faculty, alumni or retiree.
3) Entries will be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. Monday March 28, 2016 and late entries will not be accepted.
4) Images must be 300dpi at an approximate minimum size of 2000 - 3000 pixels, saved as either a .jpg or.tif file
5) By submitting an eligible entry, entrants agree that the image or photograph they have provided may be reproduced by the Office of the Vice-President, Research in print and digital media.
6) By entering this competition, you consent to McMaster University retaining the right to use all submitted entries in materials without requiring further permission from you. The materials can include, but are not limited to, the exhibitions (printed and online), the website, social media and print materials. As an entrant you will retain all intellectual property, including copyright, but as such, you hereby grant to McMaster University a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence in perpetuity to reproduce works based on your submission without any obligation to compensate you. The owner of the work will be appropriately acknowledged (e.g. © 2016 Name).
7) The entrant agrees that if they are selected as a winner, their name and submission may be used for promotional and publicity purposes.
8) Entrants certify that their photo or image submission is their original work.
BY SUBMITTING THEIR APPLICATION (DOWNLOADED FROM THE LINK ABOVE)THE ENTRANT CERTIFIES THAT:
i) All the details on this application form are true and complete, and
ii) They agree to the Terms and Conditions of the competition